An Avenue Christmas 2022
Friday, December 2 & Saturday, December 3
Tickets are $5 and can be purchased online (www.wabcapps.org) or in the church office.
An Avenue Christmas 2022 includes:
Stroll down our “Central Avenue” for…
- Live music from the “Main Street” gazebo
- Enjoy horse drawn carriage rides at “Christmas Carriage Corner”
- Ice skating on “Icicle Alley”
- Children can create crafts and families can shop at the artisan craft fair on “Deck the Halls Drive”
- Everyone will enjoy hot chocolate, cookies & roast marshmallows for s’mores on “Candy Cane Lane”
- A Musical presentation with live nativity will take place at 6:30pm and 7:30pm each evening on “Bethlehem Boulevard”
- If you like, you can enjoy dinner each evening at the food court were we will have several local Food truck favorites each night. Waffle Chick, Tacos on The Road, Village Inn and Pinelli’s Philly Cheesesteaks will be serving up some great food both nights.
To allow us to properly prepare for the number attending, this will be a ticketed event. Tickets are $5 per person. Children under 2 years old do not need a ticket. They can be purchased online through the Western Avenue Ticket site www.wabcapps.org or in the church office. Purchases from food trucks and artisan craft fair are not included in the ticket cost.